CEAD-Ireland Intensive Eventing Camp
- 30 Hours Equestrian Academy per week
- 7 nights residential accommodation
- 3 meals per day with healthy snacks
- Lessons and lectures in Show Jumping, X-Country and Dressage
- Informative lectures with farriers, equine dentists and chiropractors
- Supervised Internet access
- Evening group activities
- 24/7 supervision
CEAD-Ireland offers a pure horse riding camp aimed at the more experienced rider. The Intensive Eventing camp is suitable for teenagers who want to improve their skills in horsemanship as well as in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country.
Teenagers will get a chance to show off their skills at daily Equestrian Academy where they will fill their days with beautiful Irish Horses.
The Intensive Eventing Camp is the perfect holiday for the budding eventer or for those who wish to seriously improve their horse riding and knowledge of the sport.
Evenings are spent relaxing with new found friends and enjoying the range of fun activities on offer each evening.