- 15 Hours Equestrian Academy per week
- Each nights accommodation available in Hotels, Hostels, B&B and Guesthouses
- Terrain: Farm land, Forest, Roads, Hills, Rivers
- Organised evening activities
- 15 Hours Irish Culture Activities per week
- Perfect for Novice to Advanced riders
- Fantiastic opportunity to see Dublin
- Interesting and informative guides
- Interesting local history
- Informative lectures with equine dentist, chirpractors and farrier
- Complimentary Internet access
Irish Culture day trips
Dublinia Viking Tours
Killmainham Gaol Tour
Experience Gaelic Games
Viking Splash Tour
Grafton street Shopping
Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens
Dublin Zoo & City River Kayaking
Visit Glendalough Medieval Monastic Settlement
CEAD-Ireland offers a fun filled horse riding and dublin explorer adventure package for energetic adults! Mornings will be spent in our exclusive Equestrian Academy learning about horses, developing horse riding skills and exploring the country side on horseback. All levels of horse riding experience are welcome on this course.
Action packed afternoons can be spent playing sports, improving visual awareness in orienteering, experiencing purely Irish GAA games, playing golf, learning new skills and developing a taste for adventure!
Tailor made packages are our speciality so don't hesitate to contact us for your special package. Our on site coordinator can arrange any transport, activities or tours available.
After reviving with a hot meal and reuniting with all the other guests, evenings are spent in optional group activities such as pool competitions, mini-Olympics, karaoke, Irish pub experience, movie night, Irish Ceili & Riverdance extravaganza!