What we do:
Coolmine Equestrian provides a venue for horse riding in the local community and a diverse range of equestrian activities for young people and adults.
The Coolmine Equestrian mission is to “provide horse riding amenities to the local area and tourists to a standard of excellence”. Our staff aim to deliver the best possible service to you in an effective, efficient and caring manner.
How you make contact with us:
Our customers make contact with us by:-
• Calling to our centre
• Accessing our website
• Social Media (Informally)
Courtesy and Consideration
We undertake to:
• Deal with you promptly and in a courteous manner;
• Treat you fairly and with respect;
• Give you the best possible service and provide helpful advice;
Openness and Impartiality
We undertake to:
• Be honest and open in dealing with you;
• Discuss any aspect of your dealings with us;
• Explain the decision-making procedures;
• Ensure the rights to equal treatment established by the equality legislation are adhered to.
We undertake to:
• Review and evaluate our performance;
• Examine the development and delivery of our services in order to meet the needs of all customers;
• Provide appropriately trained employees to ensure quality service delivery;
• Maximise the benefits of Information Technology to continuously improve service delivery;
We will continue to proactively support a culture of universal accessibility for all our services. We aim to provide services that are accessible to most of those people with disabilities and special needs (where possible) and comply with all occupational and safety standards.
Written and Electronic Communication
• Acknowledge all correspondence within 7 working days;
• Issue a comprehensive reply within 4 weeks of our receiving your letter. If we cannot reply within this timeframe, we will write to explain why and tell you when you can expect a full reply*;
*This undertaking does not in any way affect statutory deadlines.
• Ensure that all correspondence includes a printed contact name, a contact number and a reference number where appropriate;
• Use simple language in all correspondence;
• Use automated email responses when employees are out of the office;
• Answer telephone calls quickly and courteously;
• Be as helpful and informative as possible;
• Take your contact number if information if not immediately available, and write or ring with a reply within a nominated time;
• If it is necessary to transfer your call to another employee, we will tell you why and give you the name of the person we are transferring you to and the telephone number where necessary;
Help Us to Help You
You can help us by:
• Providing a daytime telephone number and/or email address in your correspondence if available;
• Treating all our employees courteously and with respect;
• Letting us know when we do something well;
• Letting us know how we can better improve our services.
Note: Please deal with our frontline employees as far as possible in relation to enquiries. For non-routine matters, or if you need to speak to a specific person, please be advised that you should make an appointment in advance. We will try to arrange meetings at a time to suit you.
Complaints and Compliments
The foregoing defines the standards which you can expect to receive. If you feel you are not receiving these standards, you can make a complaint.
Please let us know if you think we have failed to provide you with a high level of service, and we shall endeavour to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Please bring any complaints or compliments to our Managers attention.
Inevitably problems will occur from time to time. Often these problems can be resolved immediately if we are aware of them. If you are not satisfied with the way the issue is dealt with, you may consider formalising a complaint. The paragraphs below set out the steps available to you.
If you have a concern or a problem, please tell us immediately so that we can rectify it straight away and help to make your visit an enjoyable one. You can talk to the Receptionist or ask to see one of our managers.
The next step would be to make a formal comment. This can be done either verbally through the Receptionist (who will make a note of your comment) or via email. All customer comment feedback is discussed at management meetings, with email comments guaranteed a response in writing within 5 working days.
The next step would be a letter to the Centre Manager, marking your letter “Confidential – Complaint”. You will normally receive a response within 5 working days of the receipt of your letter.
It is important that every attempt is made in the relevant area to resolve the complaint where the complaint originated. If however, the complaint cannot be resolved, you may forward your complaint to the following:
Dr Liam Lynch,
Tel. No.: 01 4580324
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 10 working days and will be fully and impartially investigated. A full reply will issue within 21 working days. If you do not receive a response within 21 working days or you are not satisfied with the response given, please contact Dr Lynch again to resolve dispute.